According to the International Coaching Federation Global Coaching Client Study, coaching does work. The study shows most clients reported:
The same study found that clients who receive coaching clients noted greater self-confidence, enhanced relationships, more effective communication skills, better work-and-life balance, and an improvement in wellness.
Professional Development Coaching
can be best described as…
- A series of conversations that focuses on individual growth and development.
- A process that both parties enter into willingly with clear expectations and agreements on how the process will work.
- A relationship or partnership where anything may be asked, said, or considered.
Professional development coaching can be seen as a series of guided conversations that enable the “coachee” to discover and implement professional and personal solutions to move towards the coachee’s goals. These solutions, because they are intrinsic to the “coachee,” are more likely to succeed and endure than solutions imposed externally.
What Coaching IS
- Listening in a profound way
- Asking questions that cause new thinking and possible actions.
- Allows for critical thinking.
- Hearing limitations in the other person’s speaking
- A place where people can think out loud.
- Getting the most value and learning from an experience
- Acknowledging people for who they are and what they produce.
- Generating possibility and keeping it alive
- A way of allowing people to change how they relate to something.
- A place to experiment and play with ideas.
- A supportive relationship
- A structure for making things happen.
What Coaching IS NOT
- Conflict Resolution
- Giving advice, being the expert or having the answers
- Fixing people
- Doing it for them
- Policing or getting people to work harder.
- A close, personal relationship
- A replacement for supervision or management
What you'll get from coaching
- One-on-One individualized coaching (via Zoom or in person)
- Group Coaching (via Zoom or in person)
- Co-creative approach in developing an individualized coaching plan that fits the personalized needs of each director or CEO.
Cohort groups which will get:
- Community login access
- Interactive platform to connect and dialogue with other CEO’s/Executive Directors from around the nation.
- Recorded videos from Executive Coach on applicable and relevant themes to leaders
- Recorded interviews with key figures and subject matter experts
- Capstone project assignments
What if you could provide the time and space for your leadership team to leave behind all the stressors of work and take a break to REFRESH!
Receive workshop sessions designed to grow leadership, build team cohesiveness and incorporate techniques to combat job stress.
Unlike a conference
Our Refresh and Advance Retreats are specifically designed to be down-to-earth and include plenty of “you” time. Our team prepares a fun agenda with laughter, team-building, and sessions that are intentionally created in conjunction with the Director. Your team will return to work not only REFRESHED, but ready to ADVANCE their leadership practice.
Let our team take care of ALL the details, planning and coordination for you. We work tirelessly to provide you a fabulous experience that your team will remember for years to come.
The goal is to rejuvenate yourself and leave ready to ADVANCE for the next steps in your work and career.